Read my story . Share my story . change my story

***

Friday, January 18, 2013

87. Pulling the Inside, Out


It was all finally documented. Testing revealed that her intellectual ability was in the average range while her achievement scores were in the average to above average range. The IEP team recommended that she receive special education services under "Other Health Impaired".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The graphs showed that Savannah was all over the place. The most surprising part to me was that she was demanding at school. When she needed or wanted attention, she was not afraid to demand it. This was not the case at home. And out of all of the findings, this made me the most sad. I didn't want her to demand it per se, but I wanted her to let me know. She seldom ever let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment